I have finally changed my hosting provider. I went from RailsPlayground to Webfaction.
I did a stupid mistake of canceling my account before the DNS has fully propagated….stupid…stupid…stupid. Ok, well anyway. There was some disruption in the service that oddly enough not everybody had. And then i had problems with the way Webfaction addresses the whole hosting applications thing. But the so-far-so-good people at Webfaction helped me right away.
I will later post some comments on both hosts and announce some new software that I’ve been working on(open source ofcourse, the commercial ones are still hush-hush).
Please let me know if you see any problems with the website.